Considering Making a Referral To My Practice?
The best referrals come from my professional colleagues who know my practice and the populations I am skilled in working with. I invite you to review my services and use the referral form and links to facilitate the referral process.
1. Medication Evaluations and Management
Medication management can be an important part of achieving clinical goals. In certain instances medication alone can be adequate as a strategy, but for most, improvements to mental health come from active participation in therapy and working closely with me to optimize the medication plan. I value sharing patient care with like minded therapists and welcome referrals (
Provider Referral FormReferral Form for Providers
- I do not provide long term benzodiazepine prescriptions. Be sure to inform patients of that if they are currently being prescribed benzodiazepines, the treatment goal will be directed towards lowering and tapering off this class of medications.
- Tele-health sessions are available during COVID-19. Post- COVID, in-office visits will be available on Thursdays and may be recommended for periodic physical assessment checks.
- Patients will be required to retain a local Primary Care Provider (PCP) especially fr complex medical issues or where care management across multiple specialties is required.
2. Genomic Testing
In addition to genomic testing (see Services provided Page), I treat the following conditions as a routine part of psychiatric mental health care for college students, young adults and adult populations.
3. General psychiatric conditions
- Depressive Episodes
- Unipolar Depression (single episode)
- Episodic Depression
- Post Partum Depression
- Acute Stress Reaction and Adjustment Reactions
- Panic Disorder
- Panic Attacks
- Inattentive Disorders and Conditions Associated with Inattention
- Attention Deficit Disorder, early adult and adult residual type
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive Thoughts/Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Insomnia and Sleep Disturbance
4. Second Opinion Consultation
I provide a psychiatric evaluation as a second opinion to patients, therapists and providers.
5. Wellness and Prevention
As part of the ongoing therapeutic relationship, I provide the following services:
- Prescription Continuity (for students attending local colleges and who have with out of state prescribers)
- As clinically required, I can direct patients to, or refer to, higher levels of care and specialty services. These typically include referrals for psychiatric consultation, partial hospital programs, specialty providers and specialty services such as Neuropsychological testing, dietitians, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Esketamine treatments, and Partial Hospital Programs including BIPOC Care
- Mental Health Education
- Coordination and Co-Treatment with Primary Care Providers
- Coordination and Co-Treatment with Primary Therapists